Wine and Nine (Tues-Thurs)
Wine & Nine
“The most popular golf program Val Halla has ever put together!”
“I was shopping in Falmouth the other day and heard two ladies talking in the store about the Wine and Nine at Val Halla…”
“We were hoping for 12 ladies and 73 signed up!”
Program Description: Wine & Nine is a mid-week, after-work program targeted at “occasional women golfers.” The goal of this program is to overcome barriers encountered by women who are not avid golfers; hone your skills through lessons and clinics; play golf with other occasional golfers; and network…all over a glass of wine! Join as an individual or gather up some friends and join as a group!
Wine & Nine 2012
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
The golf season is approaching…time to talk Wine & Nine! Thanks to you, Wine & Nine remains the most popular women’s golf series in Southern Maine! 182 ladies signed up for our programs last year. As a result, we aren’t anticipating a lot of changes to Level 1 and Level 2 programming. This year we plan to make changes to Level 3 (NOW A Wine & 9 League) only (see below).
- We will be offering Level 1 on Tuesday evenings throughout the golf season. The 5-week sessions (limit of 24 golfers per session) and dates are as follows:
- Tuesday’s, May 15 through June 12, from 6:00 – 8:00
- Tuesday’s, June 26 through July 24, from 6:00 – 8:00
- Tuesday’s, August 7 through September 4, from 5:30 – 7:30
- The fee for each session is $89. Includes education night (no clubs our first night), instruction, golf, cart and wine.
- If you do not have golf clubs we can provide them for you. Golf shoes are not essential. Comfortable, athletic clothing is recommended.
We will be offering Level 2 on Thursday evenings throughout the golf season. The 5-week sessions (limit of 24 golfers per session) and dates are as follows:
- Thursday’s, May 17 through June 14, from 6:00 – 8:00
- Thursday’s, June 28 through July 26, from 6:00 – 8:00
- Thursday’s, August 9 through September 9, from 5:30 – 7:30
- The fee for each session is $89. Includes instruction, golf, cart and wine. We will alternate between instruction and play.
NEW FOR 2012…We will be offering League on Wednesday evenings. Run by Linda Bickford and Gwen Hall, the Wine & 9 League will concentrate on playing golf and having fun on the course! At the end of each session, we will join forces with the Val Halla Ladies Twilight League run by Kate Harris and Fran McRay and play a combined event! In August and September, we will offer a Fall League opportunity combined with the VHGA Twilight League.
- We are looking for past graduates of our program and independent golfers looking to meet other golfers who want to play.
- Run by Linda Bickford and Gwen Hall, the first class of Wine & 9 graduates!
- The 7-week sessions (limit of 24 golfers per session) and dates are as follows:
- Wednesday’s, May 16 through June 27, from 6:00 – 8:00
- Wednesday’s, July 11 through August 22, from 6:00 – 8:00
- Wednesday’s, August 29 through September 26, from 5:30 – 7:30 – 5-week session
- The fee for a 7-week session is $109 and for ther 5-week session is $89. Includes golf, cart and wine.
Sign-up for all Wine & Nine sessions on-line on April 4, 2012 at 10:00 AM. It’s a first come, first serve basis! We will be taking a waiting list this year. Changes after registration are subject to change/cancellation fees (sorry, an administrative migraine last year). Refunds, net of fees, will be made no less than 3 days before the first class.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
posted Jun 19th Peter Jenkins cards an Eagle 2 on Hole 2 on His Way to a Career Low 39…
posted Jun 18th PGA Tour Professional Fulton Allem to Visit Val Halla, Friday Evening June 28th…Click Here
posted Jun 14th Many Low Scores Fired Sunday…Including a New Course Record…Click Here
posted Jun 10th Ryan Wingard fires a 66 to win the 4-Ball Championship and Set a New Course Record…
posted Jun 10th