The Tee Box Leagues
LEAGUE RESULTS (CLICK LINK):
Playoff scores count double! Play well and you move up…play poorly and move down! Good luck!
THANK YOU FOR A GREAT SEASON!!
TEE BOX CREDITS 2018 <<< thru Playoffs Week 1
Description of League formats
The Tee Box at Val Halla Winter Golf League. 2-person teams with three divisions…Men’s, Ladies and Couples.
- 2-person teams.
- Monday’s thru Saturday’s (No Sunday’s).
- 4 Divisions: Men’s ‘A’ Division, Mens ‘B’ Division, Couples Division, Ladies Division
- League Registration Fee: $30 pp
- Weekly Action: $5 pp (Team and Pins)
- Weekly 9-Hole Greens Fee: 1 hour of simulator time (per teams) depending on day of week selected (1.5 hour is available for those wanting to warm up…per team)
CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION
- You must compete a paper scorecard every week and it must be signed by you and your teammate.
- The format will vary each week…scramble, best ball, quota, stableford.
- A team can play anytime Monday thru Saturday and must make their tee time online. We encourage making multiple times through the month.
- Tee times should be made online.
- If you cannot make a week, you can make it up “ahead” rather than “behind” the assigned week. This will insure timely scoring. Delays in timeliness will result in ‘penalty score’ posting.
- Both players must have a 2017 GHIN Card. Handicaps will be adjusted weekly based on scores. Complaints about handicap adjustments will result in additional adjustment(s).
- League winnings will be paid in Pro Shop Credits!
- Tees by Flights:
- Men A – Blue Tees
- Men B & C – White Tees
- Ladies – Red Tees
- Couples: Ladies – Red Tees and Men – White Tees
LEAGUE TEAMS AND FLIGHTS 2018 << CLICK HERE
2017 WINTER LEAGUE FORMATS >> Winter League Formats and Details
2016 FALL PLAYOFF RESULTS (FINAL): LEAGUE SCORES FALL 2016 Final